All cabins and trailers at Marina del Rey are non-smoking
-No Smoking Inside the Cabins, Porch Only, Dispose of butts properly ($250 deep cleaning fee)
-Approved pets only – $25 pet fee per night trailers and cabins/$50 per night Container rentals ($250 deep cleaning fee)
-Lost cabin or trailer keys ($10 fee per key lost)
-No fish or game cleaning / placing in trash cans, clean at the lake or hunting site ($100 cleaning fee)
-Early Check-In / Late Check-Out ($25 per hour) must be approved/waived by management.
-Parking in designated areas only. No parking in the yard ($25 fine per occurrence)
-Damage beyond normal wear and tear ($250 fee plus any repair / maintenance costs and loss of use fees)
-No parties unless approved by management ($250 fine) must be approved by management
-Maximum Occupancy of each Cabin must be observed and followed ($250 fine)
-Lost / Damaged Towels, Linens, other Amenities ($5 per item fine plus replacement / repair costs of item(s)
1. You confirm that at least one guest, who will be at the cabin throughout the rental period, is at least 25 years of age or older.
2. You agree to leave the property in the same general clean and undamaged condition as it was when You arrived. You are responsible for any damage, abuse, excessive cleanup requirements, or loss caused by any member of Your party to the property or its contents during Your occupancy. Any damages or violations may result in a minimum charge of $250.00 and we reserve the right to further bill You for Loss of Use / Revenue, additional cleaning and / or repairs.
3. You acknowledge and understand that each and every guest or guardian is solely responsible for any accident or injury to any person while on the premises and that We accept NO legal or financial responsibility. You, Your guests, and guardians assume all risk of injury or other loss resulting from any recreational activity and will hold Us harmless with respect thereto. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Us and the property management harmless from any and all claims, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way a result of Your use of the premises or items therein.
4. You acknowledge and understand that each guest or guardian is solely responsible for any loss by any person while on the premises including the loss of money, jewelry or any other personal item. You should take precautions such as locking your automobile and the cabin and removing valuables.
5. You hereby authorize Us to seek any and all means of collecting on charges and fines, including but not limited to charging Your credit / debit card on file and seeking any and all legal recourse including collections.
Cancellation and Early Checkout Policy
We require a $75 non-refundable deposit for each unit booked at the time of booking. Our cancellation policy requires 7 days advance notice to avoid being charged a cancellation fee equivalent to one night’s stay for each cabin reserved. Once you have checked in, you are responsible for payment for your entire stay less your deposit of $75 per unit. . If you need to depart prior to your original checkout date, please contact management. No refunds will be made for cancellations due to weather, road conditions, acts of nature, mechanical / electrical failure or malfunctions with TVs or other equipment, family emergencies, sightings of insects and rodents, or other circumstances beyond our control.